Friday, January 18, 2013

Fundraising Cookbooks Have Arrived!

We finally got our cookbooks in after a long wait for the order.  Tons of you have already ordered one and I thank you so much.  To make things a little easier, I created a paypal button that will allow you to pay online if you prefer and you can choose from various shipping.  If you are local to me or Michael or my mom, then choose local pickup which is just the $12.00 for the cookbook.  If you need it mailed to you and are ok with standard mail, choose the "media" option in the drop down.  If you would like it faster, then pick the priority mail option.

I will try and ship them out at least once a week (possibly more!) and appreciate you guys not only wanting to purchase one, but all of those that helped make the cookbook come together with your awesome recipes.  I have 210 to sell so please help me spread the word!! :)  I hear these make great gifts :P

Peace, Love, & Recipes Galore!

Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment